Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a ballpark 1/4mi figure for a ZX3 2.3 with catback and cold air intake and some ibach lowering springs? Just curious.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Between 14.9 to 15.3. Depends on how well you drive it. Maybe even quicker.

·
Registered
875 Posts
14s really? With just an intake and catback? Day-um.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Thats what one person posted. So its possible.

(Although he might have had the backseat out...)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
14s eh? Never really got a chance to get a good time with a good stopwatch or anything...I wanna do it soon tho. If I can get down to low 14s or high 13s Ill be more then happy.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
everlost said:
14's!!??? Are you serious?????? I'd say mid 16's.
he would have to be launching in second to get that band of a time

·
Registered
847 Posts
Poor poor ZETECs :(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yeah, completely stock I ran a 15.6. Or so the G-tech says. From what I've heard they are quite accurate so I trust it. I cant wait for intake and exhaust. As for UDP's, never again ...

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
yeah kinda crappy that i have over a 1000 bucks in parts and im only as fast as the pzevs if not still slower. i think i would give them a run for their money.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah I would have to say mid 16's are not even close for a 2.3. I have the Zetec and ran 16.7 with shit tires and bad launch. Also only had intake. Now have udp, 65mm TB, intake, 2.25 cat back and my FocusFanatics sticker to add 15hp alone. Plus new tires Michellin hydroEdge they stick pretty good in the summer. Can wait to see what I run this summer. Oh yeah back to the 2.3 I say 15's easy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts