Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my cold air intake and exhaust on! For those who care.

^^^Replaced that cheap @$$ red hose for a more sturdy hose^^

Shane working on the CAI:

2.5 inch catback exhaust system

Dont H8 that fart can it sounds amazing I swear!!

The HFP exhaust and old airbox:

Overall, the CAI was the biggest PITA to install. It had 2 brackets on it that were not needed lol and the shifters counterweight hit the tubing, so we cut off the counterweight..no biggie, the shifter shifts lighter now lol Exhaust took 35 minutes, and the CAI took 2.5 hours because of the weirdness lol

Dont Honda hate..please [werd]

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It pulls so much better now. Its like a weight being pulled off it

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Whats going on with the cold air intake I always thought it ran up on top between the battery and motor like this:

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Whats going on with the cold air intake I always thought it ran up on top between the battery and motor like this:

thats how its suppose to be installed. Its up to the OP what he wants to do.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We tried it like that^^^ wouldnt fit. lol Like I said, it took 2 hours just to figure the damn thing out lol It had a bracket down there in the wheel well for it, like it was supposed to, but 2 other pointless brackets, so IDK :?

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
I see no videos of the exhaust....

A cleanly modded car will get respect no matter the make or model [thumb]

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Sorry about the upsidedown and sh!tty quality. But you get the idea. Its much better in person.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thinking about debadgin "civic" and plastidipping the honda badges...good idea? or too much rice already? Hows the video btw?

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like it. Do these cars get any nice gains from these kinds of mods?
I noticed a pretty good difference in the butt-dyno, havent tested it out on the real one yet lol Im saving for Hondata ECU tuner, and headers, and then ill throw it on the dyno to see where Im at.

·
Registered
159 Posts
CAI/Header/Exhaust/Hondata Flahspro.. you'll see around 190-210 fwp. also ivtec will switch over around 4500-4800 rpm instead of 5800rpm plus you'll see a 8600 redline MOAR VTEC! seriously though.. you'll love the flashpro. amazing stuff. I would run dead even with 350z's "on the strip" ;) with those mods. Also. best thing is the clutch pedal adjustment.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts