Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
I have discussed with MOOG a while back and they confirmed that the individual ball joint is more "heavy duty" and a better ball joint. but that does involve drilling out your old ones...

·
Registered
156 Posts
alright, i'm getting a clunk up front, what is Tousley ford? would they be a better option then going to my ford dealer in town? i'm going to need 2 bolts

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
Tously is a Ford Dealership. The parts department namely Steve has worked out the ability to provide parts at I think only 5% above cost. so even after shipping you can get stock OEM parts for cheaper than if you just walked into your dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Only had one snap. This one just came loose. Bought OEM this time. Got 2 just in case happens again :/

Bolt p# w710904*s439 $3.30 at dealer.
Nut p# w520203*s $3.59

At least those are part numbers I have from Ford dealer on invoice.
What year is your focus I'm having the same issue I want to make sure that this is the credit card number I hate going to the dealership I got to order for somebody else I've been waiting 3 weeks for a crank handles on my window

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ya so happy I was barely at a crawl when happened.
Only had one snap. This one just came loose. Bought OEM this time. Got 2 just in case happens again :/

Nut p# w520203*s $3.59

Nut p# w520203*s $3.59

Having the same issue with my 2003 ZX3 what year is your focus, trying to verify this is the right part number for mine

41 - 46 of 46 Posts