Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the focus isn't 100% bagged yet...everything is installed just need to run the lines (its been like 95+ degrees out lately way to hot for me haha) and mount the tank and compressor and hook everything up. i spray glued the carpet down to a false floor I made and today I noticed it didnt even stick :mad: ...I had used elmers spray glue so today I went out and bought 3m spray glue and gorilla glue...tomorrow night i'll retry :D

Other than the bags the only new stuff really is the LED taillights and the LED 3rd Brake Light and the Speedhut blue gauges...other than that...and I shined up the civic today so I decided to take some pictures of that too.

THE WING IS COMING OFF DON"T WORRY...my exterior of the car is going to be getting a major make over

Front are cylinders and don't sit as low as I would like but maybe its a good thing because they are still driveable all the way down in case (KNOCK ON WOOD) anything would happen

Comment on it if you like...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah the si is the daily driver and the focus is a show car...its to hard to keep a show car in good condition driving it everyday especially on the beltway

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
I like the wheels and I really like that honda.

:)

·
Registered
451 Posts
i like it!

Just never was a fan of the WW avenger bumper though.
the wing doesn't look that bad at all, just paint the sides blue to match the car,
and she needs some 18's in some bling chrome to go with the air ride [:D]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i like your fofo looks great, bagged is always good, and the front ends of the new honda's look really aggressive, i like it![thumb]

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
VERY Nice !! You Should Hit Up Tribalfocus, His Ride Is Bagged Too !!

Troy.

·
Registered
557 Posts
hey i really like the gauges where did you get them??

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
i like it...not really an air bag fan but your car pulls it off. My only gripe is the wing, not really my thing. Hows the Si? Ive heard lots of good things about them and they look cool to.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First the bumper is the wings west big mouth not the avenger...a little different but its all good I have a evo3 bumper for it waiting to be done :)

I want to put some 18's on it not sure what style or what not but something bigger to tuck more of hehehe

and the new si is sweet...its got amazing power...navigation is awesome...system is nice...i have no complaints about the si..

·
Registered
343 Posts
damn, shouldnt the si be the show car and the focus be the dd? haha

·
Registered
314 Posts
Where did you get those tail lamps? Do they mess with the blinker rate?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I found them on one of the sponsor adds up top before. The lack of information didn't exactly make the sale.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah the company went out of business...but i think the taill lights are pretty bad ass...i was thinking about smoking them not sure though

1 - 20 of 20 Posts