Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Shipping to 92040?, so they fit the SVT without any mods?
Meh, I'll throw in shipping. $500 shipped is the price.

Thanks,

w/ my magic bag
Let me check on shipping. Yeah, they should an SVT with no issue.
They fit svt's & all '05-'11 cars w/ svt wheels. No problem w/ pads & rotors. Baer also has a 2 piece rotor too. This is a great bbk.

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
They fit svt's & all '05-'11 cars w/ svt wheels. No problem w/ pads & rotors. Baer also has a 2 piece rotor too. This is a great bbk.
Thanks for the information and bump! I think it would be an awesome add to anybody's Mk1/2 Focus.

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
New price. $450 shipped.

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
I need these out of my garage. $400 shipped. These are sweet brakes!

Registered
Discussion Starter #29
Anybody? Come guys and gals! Grab this brake kit and make all your friends look bad with their paint-can-lid-sized brakes. :)

Registered
Will somebody please by these bloody things so I can stop being tempted!

Registered
You should jump on these. What are you waiting for?
Need to refresh the kitty and also I'd like to see the brake upgrade kit that Massive is working on.

So I guess you are acting as my temptation [deviltail]. I need to resist you! [neener]

w/ my magic bag
Need to refresh the kitty and also I'd like to see the brake upgrade kit that Massive is working on.

So I guess you are acting as my temptation [deviltail]. I need to resist you! [neener]
Just to say= those caliper's are the PBR pin guilded ones he has vs the pad guilded ones, that came on the '94-'04 Cobra's & '87-'96 C-4's. Karl's setup is similar to http://batinc.net ones.

21 - 40 of 57 Posts