·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys lets get this started.

Some pics of my donor motor and trans:

Ok lets add some parts:
ENGINE
Probe 9:1 Pistons with Total Seal Rings.
Eagle H-beam Rods
Clevite Main Bearings
Clevite Rod Bearings
Stock Cams
Adjustable Cam Gears
ARP Head Studs
ARP Main Studs
FC Underdrive And Water Pump Pulley

TURBO
SPA Log Style Manifold
T04E-got it, needs to be rebuilt, but it was free
CX Racing FMIC
2.5 Inch Pipe
Ebay BOV
Maf Housing and MAfia-CFM
DP custom
SPA 35mm

OTHERS
Tuning- Tom
Fuel- Mustang GT pump
Fuel-42lb injectors

Taylor Cable Wires
Motocraft Copper plugs

TRANNY
Lentech Torque Converter
Lentech Terminator Rebuild Kit
Lentech Aux. Cooler
Lentech Plate style LSD-maybe

MORE TO COME

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just thought yall may want to see how i got the motor home....we had a lift to put it in the car, but not one to get it out so we took it apart inside my car!!!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
LOL
thats pretty good list you got going on, Good luck !

Rich

·
Too old for this...
2,253 Posts
Haha smooth on taking it apart in the car. Good luck with the build. I'll be waiting for updates.

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha smooth on taking it apart in the car. Good luck with the build. I'll be waiting for updates.
well i could not lift it so i decided to wrench it for about 6 hours....it was cold, but we had a whiskey sweater

·
Registered
129 Posts
well i could not lift it so i decided to wrench it for about 6 hours....it was cold, but we had a whiskey sweater
I love those whiskey sweaters! [woot]

Oh and you forgot to mention when we had some idiot slam their brakes in front of you (on the way home with the engine and trans), and you slammed your brakes so hard that massive zipties we had holding it all in place broke and sent the trans flying into your seat, thus allowing you to rape the steering wheel. [limp]

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
o definatly months away speciallly with the kingdom closing...that was where i worked, but i am looking for a new job or 2 or 3 so i am determined to get it done. Got the first round of stuff in today

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would stick with Lentech

Tom

Ok while i am picking your brain, i have seen debate over the effectiveness of their valve body, does it do anything that your tune does not?

Also would i need anything else besides
Rebuild kit
Auxillary cooler
Torque Converter

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^^ lol thanks jason you will just have to make it up my helping me put all this shit in!!!

·
FocusXtreme
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good to hear i will text you next time i am in town, and hopefully i will have some more parts.

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
Hmm...I have seen that motor and transmission before. How did all the internals look once you got it apart? I know you got that motor for a good deal and hope everything was still good on it. I was the one who originally got it for Marty lol.

·
Registered
596 Posts
the LSD will cost 1200... idk if that matters to you. but you will also have to cnc your stock tranny to get it to fit.

1 - 20 of 238 Posts