Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Foci has been a victim of a HIT AND RUN [:(] I all happend last Sat night I was @ the club u know enjoying myslef with sum girls frum work and after the club ended were on our way back to the parking lot then we hear avehicle scrrreeaching tires then BOOM !!! he smacked in to something then I say " dang I feel sorry for the guy involved in the wreck'' so we come up to my car and about 50 yards away frum my Foci I spot something on my front end well sure enuff the closer I got to the vehicle the worst my front end looked and then I knew I was the guy I felt sorry for, and people that witnessed the wreck said that I was a jacked up truck with a Confiderate flag on the back window so I am guessing it must have been sum dumb drunk ass FL redneck but the good news is that my buddy owns a body shop so he's gonna hook me up with a Wings West bumper and hopefully a carbon fiber hood.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
That sucks! I can imagine the feeling when you saw it was your car. That sinking stomach thing. Man I hate that feeling!

·
Registered
567 Posts
that sucks. I know how you feel though. about a month and a half ago I had my girl's wrangler and I left my focus at home. when I got back someone had backed into my trunk and left leaving a large dent and small hole in the hatch and a dent in the rear quarter. I can't stand people who do this crap.

·
Registered
697 Posts
i had to work 145 hours community service for catching someone who did this to my old Mecr Tracer [chair]

needless to say i sued and got my money's worth back + more, considering my step-father and i got a body shop. [hihi]

·
Registered
732 Posts
That sucks man, hope you find out who the dickface was then beat the living shyt out of them, then blow there truck up.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Damn Florida rednecks.....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Were not all rednecks, but most are

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE!!!!!!

I found a witness that wrote down the licance plate #, luckly one of my buddys works for the local PD and I had him do a lil investigation (address, and where he works @ ) and I am planning on sumthing good [boxface] or maybe a nice [nutkick] but anyways I got a free wings west avenger bumper, carbon fiber hood (maybe), and sum projector lights. The car is coming out of the shop on Friday and will be posting sum pics soon. [thumb] [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
2REVDUP said:
Florida rules ive been to VA heck i lived there for 2 years it sucks
If you talkin about what I said, I live in WEST VIRGINIA not VIRGINIA. It doesn't matter, there are hella rednecks here , too[:D]

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Been through that, sickening feeling. Good thing u were not in the car, like me, I was. And hope u get your car back soon. Good luck.

·
Registered
793 Posts
my focus has been hit twice while parked by people without insurance, those people suck just as much as people who run, I f%^&ing hate people like that

·
Registered
523 Posts
So how does it work if someone without insurance hits you? You're not legally allowed to drive in Canada without insurance, so you'd get your ass handed to you if you were ever caught. Is it different in the States?

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
You can't drive without insurance in the states and if u get in a wreck without it your gonna have your a$$ handed to you

haha yall don't know rednecks why don't ya cum on down to Texas wooohooo

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
The U.S. is probabily worse with the insurance then Canada, if you get into and accident the other person can sew you for everything you own! In alot of states you have to have uninsured motorist insurance to cover assholes like that! It's so if you get hit buy someone with out insurance then yours will pick up the balance. Isn't that bull!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BAD NEWS [:(]

Well, I got a nice CF hood and sum tight projectors but the front end ended up going back to stock [:(!] cuz the dood at the owner of the shop asked for 100 xtra and an xtra week I was gonna give him the xtra but I didnt want to have my ride inside shop for an xtra week so I told him to put the stock on so I can have my ride ASAP but the insurance comp is taking to long to cough out the xtra dough. The car enede up another xtra week anyways and the owner bought the factory bumper so I got screwed on that deal so if somebody has a front lip or probably a custom bumper for sale let me kno ASAP my emial is [email protected]

Thanx Ya'll and I apreciate the luv and the bad feelin for the ones that have been thru unespected wrecks

PEACE [burnout] [burnout]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts