3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well they cancelled my order. 🤔😞

Sent from my XT1585 using FF Mobile
Let me guess out of stock ... in that case good luck [:(]

·
Registered
317 Posts
When I bought mine about 1.5 years ago it took almost a month to ship. I don't think anyone actually stocked it even then and I had no idea about the long lead time.
CFM had to wait for ford racing to get all the parts together for the kit, then shipped it to me after they had received it from FR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
When I bought mine about 1.5 years ago it took almost a month to ship. I don't think anyone actually stocked it even then and I had no idea about the long lead time.
CFM had to wait for ford racing to get all the parts together for the kit, then shipped it to me after they had received it from FR

Sent from my iPhone using FF Mobile
Question regarding the kit... did it contains everything you need to replace while installing the kit? Like TTY bolts?

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Update: here's the kit content from Ford Racing reply.

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
the sports pack handling on my titanium is pretty good as is. It really is quite impressive.
Really? It's ok, but not great by any means, I got a eibach bigger front bar im putting in, see how that works with the larger rear bar...may have to get a bigger rear bar like a whiteline if too much understeer

·
Torretto!
3,879 Posts
The ford kit was good value for the money, only dropped about an inch so I think many people wanted a bit lower drop.

·
Focus Preacher
3,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The ford kit was good value for the money, only dropped about an inch so I think many people wanted a bit lower drop.
I didn't want a big drop because of the many offroad miles I do per year. Every inch of clearance counts! [grinking]

Well looks who showed to my door today ... [like]

Spring kit is under...

·
Registered
422 Posts
I didn't want a big drop because of the many offroad miles I do per year. Every inch of clearance counts!

Well looks who showed to my door today ...

Spring kit is under...
I envy you right now but at the same time I'm living vicariously through you

·
Registered
24 Posts
The handling package from Ford Racing as been discontinued citing lack of demand...

#M-FR3-FS

If you see one affordable get it before it disappear.

Checked with the dealer who called Ford Racing directly.
Whats the diameter of the rear sway bar (ARB)? Hollow or solid?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts