Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.xtralights.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=4231

Check these babies out

Almost $600 for the pair with HID in it, good lord. And $750 for premo hid kit preinstalled..

Figured I'd post it as I've read a lot of people asking for headlights for their new Focus.

I'd do it, but that price has got to come down. I think those would look absolutely delicious on my now blacked out '08.

·
Registered
752 Posts
not bad but just look like a newer version of angel eyes.... but to his, his own.. good luck on install

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
Nicest looking mod i've seen for the 08's fosho [woot] Slap those puppies on there and show us some pics installed [thumb]

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Whoa, those ARE pretty bad-ass (God knows, the '08 needs all the help it can get...).

Those should go great with the new smoked-for-'09 grille.

·
Registered
484 Posts
m3grady2 i love it how we've talked about these lights on three threads over the last couple weeks and people are still coming on amazed at these lol [:)~]. m3grady2 got and installed these almost two weeks ago, i bought them over the weekend and Focusguy0919 got them a couple days ago. we bought them off ebay though, they are 350 there shipped, no hids. then you can buy the hids off stagtune for 100 shipped. thats a lot cheaper than that website.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts