Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, here's the idea...someone with more brains than I can maybe make some money off it...I have the 03 zx5 and 2 kids 11yoa & almost 13yoa..well, I let them eat/drink in the car (I know, dumb move) and there is a spot on the seat...now in the mom mobile (minivan) I used to own, I always put a beach towel on the seats as a seat cover....didn't want to with this car, but should have...!!!!finally getting to the point!!! what we need is a seat cover that is similar to a sheet for a bed since these seats (at least mine do) pull up...they could be made in matching designs for the front seats etc so it doesn't look bad but still protects the seat...I've seen some sets on ebay but they cover the back of the seat too and I'm not so sure how well it would fit...so what do ya think?
BTW I have a large yellow towel on the back seat now...[V]

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
I gotta say, that sounds like a great idea to me. My kid's booster seat is sitting on a towel to keep it from ruining the leather....

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guerro said:
Just get some wet okole's. http://wetokole.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=RSEATCOVER&Category_Code=LONGFORM

I didnt see any Focus specific, but that link is for general sizes.
they have some for ford but not focus and my seats aren't strait across...they're curved in for the seat belts...and I have 3 shoulder belts in back so it's hard if not impossible to put cover on back of seat...I dunno....it was just a thought...guess I'll stick with the towel but it doesn't go well with my front seats.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Nice seat covers!

Crazy Matt

·
Registered
793 Posts
i know the deal with spots on the seats, i have had formula and juice stains on my seat many times, takes hours of scrubbing and $$ for special cleaners not real fun!!

·
Registered
847 Posts
You guys need to invest in about 4 cans of Scotch Guard, coat down everything REAL thick.

I did this the 2nd day I purched my Focus and got some Xmas tree sap on some seats... came right off, carpet is easy as hell to clean too.

Do it once a year.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try looking through the gallery at Wet Okole, they make front and rear covers for the Focus:

Or at least they used to, not sure about price but when I priced them a couple of years back I remember them being expensive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts