Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright recently.... I upgraded my system and now the back windshield wiper is rattling extremely bad. So bad infact that I can hear it with my subs turned all the way up and on the outside it rattling is LOUD I cant believe it hasnt broke,

My problem is how to stop it. Its a winter blade so its covered in a plastic stretchy type rubber piece and when I squeeze on it it stops rattling. Its not that its bouncing off of the glass but the actual wiper piece itself is rattling

any idea on how to eliminate this or have you yourself experienced this?

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Easy, turn it down. Save your ears.. Someday you may actually want to have them.. By then it will be too late though. [neener]

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Wiper delete.

This is one of the reasons that I am running at 4 ohms now.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
turn it up louder so you cant hear it lol, the wiper motor itslef rattles a lot to. sound deadener on the mounting spot of the motor helps and some of that great stuff from walmart in the hatch will help. my wiper does no good front or back. the bass is so much they just skip across the window. lmao, elizabeth if we car audio guys wanted to save are ears we wouldnt be car audio guys. srry but we were born to lose our hearing early in life.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
What? Say that again. I can't hear you LOL

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
How bout who cares lol mine does it too...my whole damn car rattles lol. Or yeah do a wiper delete, But I need mine so I won't get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
What? Say that again. I can't hear you LOL
well either we can just keep telling each other we cant hear each other and to repeat what yours saying or we can turn the music down so that we can hear.

heres the tricky/hard option, shut up and listen to the music. [headbang]
we all know nobody like shutting up lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts