Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, its been about a year since ive last been on... well i've been making some changes to the DD so i thought i'd show you all what's been going on. just got a set of Tein S. Springs in, so im excited to put those in on Friday. whelp, here's a ton of pics. and yes thats my 280z, all of my money is going into that...

My buddy's beautiful mx5 with a roll cage, coilovers, huge domo, and bucket racing seat.

i love getting her dirty [;)][twothumbs]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just got my springs in today

forgot the pic with my z

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
sweet man svt is looking good. we just had a huge Nissan meet here, never seen so many datsuns. couple with RB swaps in them. bunch of 300zx was pretty sweet

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what!?! im so jealous! i have yet to even see a datsun/jdm meet in in the detroit are. it sucks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i got the fronts, they have settled about an inch more since this picture. i still have have to do the rear.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looking good man! You know me from instagram briancrumb_ great to see you doing some work to her! :)
whats up man! you should drive up to 23&gratiot saturday morning for the cruise. ill be there! ill also have the rear done by then. and its hard to work on the focus when all my money goes into my z haha [wrenchin]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just went out and took another pic, settled about about .5" so im loving how it sits [grinking]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any help on how to get the rear springs out easier?[bigcry]i can only get them compressed so far.
random pic of me the other night skating [thumb]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts