Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do u guys think of doin a back seat delete on a zx5?? ive been thinkin about doin it and really want to but my girl and one of my good friends thinks its gonna look stupid seein as i have a 5 door. id like to make my own little setup in their. i dont think it would be to hard. if anyone has any pics of their back seat delete, please post em. maybe i can turn my girls thoughts around.[:D] even if she doesnt like it................im still doin it.

·
Registered
864 Posts
it wold look kindo dumb becuase you have a 5 door. maybe you shold trrade in for a 3 dr.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I have seen a back seat delete on a 5 door. I don't have pics but it looked kinda weird to me.

·
Registered
181 Posts
i think it would be awsome ... you should shave ur back door handles along with the delete .... plus its very unique and if u go to shows .. unique counts not to mention room for subs and other musical components

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
I don't think it would turn out that cool at all but if you are doing it to drop weight, for performance, then it really doesn't matter what it looks like IMO.

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
uberfocus said:
i think it would be awsome ... you should shave ur back door handles along with the delete .... plus its very unique and if u go to shows .. unique counts not to mention room for subs and other musical components
yeah thats pretty much the reason i wanna do it. id like to have some kind of setup in there. but i dont wanna have it look retarded. so far my girl is winnnin the battle.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
yea i dont know, kinda defeats the purpose of owning a 5 door in the first place. If your going to do it, a cool thing would be, although i dont know if its possible, but to shave the handles and make the rear doors suicide doors, now that would be hot.

·
Registered
629 Posts
You could put like a couch in the back or something...

·
Registered
48 Posts
It may not be that bad. I understand tho, if a 5 dr. is what you have, then work with what you got.....maybe it will look great after you're finished. Btw, what are you thinking of doing? Just speakers? or for racing?

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mauisean007 said:
It may not be that bad. I understand tho, if a 5 dr. is what you have, then work with what you got.....maybe it will look great after you're finished. Btw, what are you thinking of doing? Just speakers? or for racing?
well mostly for more room. noone sits in my back seats. my trunk is taken up by my sub box which has 2 12's in it so whenever i need to haul somethin, it gets thrown in my back seat. i dont want to take my subs out. i was just thinkin of takin the seats out and makin a false floor and maybe doin a little custom setup in the back for my subs and amp. but i do understand it would look kinda odd havin a 5 door. i dunno. still undecided.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts