Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well finally found a deal that was worth it and traded in the RX8 for a beautiful 2009 Vista Blue 5spd coupe. I gotta say the changes from 08 to 09 are incredible. bumper, grill, lights; all looks so much better. already have plans for tint, niteshade tails, eyebrows front, stereo (deck-installed today, speakers, sub), springs, intake and rear window spoiler. will have other stuff on the way soon too, but these are things I want done first. Anybody wanna trade the wheels for some 17's or 18's?

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Traded in an RX-8 for a focus? Nothing against my car, but if I had an RX-8, I wouldn't trade it in on a focus as there's no comparison in speed. But anyways, yes! We need pics!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
^^same here but congrats and welcome back ;)

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm workin on gettin the pics to work. the rx8 was costing too much on gas, and every other aspect. that i'm buyin a house end of the month so i'm tryin to be more cost effective and need somethin with better mileage. that and this is my third foci and I love [email protected]

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
shame you didnt get the stock 17 inch wheels....but congrats on the 09 coupe. I love it
tryin to keep cost down as much as possible on it. and i plan on changin almost everything on the car anyway, so no point in paying for things that i'm not gonna keep

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Looks awesome Yellow Fogs would look sweet on that

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am going to tell you that i hate you... Six months after i got my 08 coupe they started coming out with this much nicer looking one. I have a fully loaded 5sp SES. And its value went down too much to trade it in, so i am going to hopefully upgrade it to all that stuff, especially the front bumper.

Good choice though man it looks nice

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
i don think anyone can stand a 1.3L engine drinking that much gas...
but RX8 is a sweet car... and fast car...
i would still love one...

my hope is... RS is coming out soon after I move to Austria...
so that I can have one powerful turbo focus...

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
sooo much better than 08

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks awesome Yellow Fogs would look sweet on that
I hate yellow lights. all front lights will be white r with a blue tint (hyper whites)

I am going to tell you that i hate you... Six months after i got my 08 coupe they started coming out with this much nicer looking one. I have a fully loaded 5sp SES. And its value went down too much to trade it in, so i am going to hopefully upgrade it to all that stuff, especially the front bumper.

Good choice though man it looks nice
Glad they did update it. the new stuff makes it look alot more sporty with dark chrome.

i don think anyone can stand a 1.3L engine drinking that much gas...
but RX8 is a sweet car... and fast car...
i would still love one...

my hope is... RS is coming out soon after I move to Austria...
so that I can have one powerful turbo focus...
Yeah I loved the RX8, but it drank gas like a college girl on spring break in new orleans. and it was fast, but needed more power (especially torque) for the weight.

Sn4ckM4st3r said:
Looks like an updated SVT......werd.
I noticed that too. looks good that way. just needs a lip on it

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
lucky. I want that 09 but its too much to trade my current focus in.. just for now.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Looks good though. I love the interiors on the '08's and '09's.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
an rx8 traded in for a focus to me is a down grade.. but at the same time less a headache.. i hear rx8 have a lot of problems..

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
^^^ true true, but in times like these, you have no other choice but to downgrade, just to get by. but great choice man, and welcome to FF!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts