Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

138.5 / 142.9

The difference between those 2 runs is the 3rd run was with a fan on the snorkel, and the 2nd wasn't. I'm fairly pleased with the results. With SAE correction on, it lowers me to 134.5 / 138.2 [:(]

I'm guessing you guys use 3rd gear for your pulls. This is what happens when you use 4th:

Right up to 105mph.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
60 bucks. Since I had the day off, I figured today would be a good day to do it.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Thats a pretty good price. $20 a pull.
My local dyno shop wants $95 for two pulls on the dyno and an extra $50 if I want to chart my real time air/fuel ratio graphed with HP.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Custom CAI and FC Pulleys.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Great info - thanks Egz.

Those are very good numbers. Although my numbers would certainly not be as good stock w/ atx, seat-of-the-pants feel is in the ballpark. Perfect for the car's mission imo.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really wish i could read that chart stuff...
Well, the lines that are steadily increasing, that HP. And the one that starts out relatively straight and starts falling, thats Torque. Engine speed is at the bottom axis, and HP and Torque are on the side axis. So, if you wanted to know how much the engine made at 2500 RPMs, you go to the bottom axis, find 2.5, and then trace up, and you'll see HP is about 60, but torque is about 127.

Or if you were infering the charts were just too cluttered, sorry. I could post a cleaner one if needed.

What are you planning next for mods?
Future mods require future money. I've yet to do my Christmas shopping, so I'll have to see how I'm sitting afterwards. I have much planned, but here are my near future plans:

Very do-able: Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
High hopes: Either a Quaife LSD or a Duratec 4-1 header and exhaust work

·
Registered
829 Posts
those are awesome times egz. thats svt territory! its great to know our cars are that fast. i am keeping mine stock for a while but thats tempting!

·
Registered
84 Posts
WOW! Thats preatty impressive...The exhaust work will get you into the 14's for sure!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts