Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[thumb] I had a blast and wata turn out, got to see wat my car can(and can't) do, and met all u crazy ppls...
btw...not that great of a memory, so u guys might have to remind me who u are, unless u got pics if so then probly not, but i remember polish, orange, pumkin, milfdoer, islander, ford rocks, willy, Focusonthis, Myfaf,

will edit when im reminderd with something like "i was sitting right across from you..." etc,[ffrocks]

*too finish your saturday off right be sure to tune in to cartoon network tonight for the premier of The Batman Vs. Dracula...i plan on layin the smack down on that blood sucker[spank] *[thumb]

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yeah man! It was nice to meet you man.

So everybody knows, I am the 6'8" guy with the black shirt, silver 5 door SVT w/ RS bumper, my name is Arthur. Call me either polish(like the language not the stuff you use on your car) or Arthur.

Batman, i'm so down for Dec. 14th!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao arthur (the stuff you use on the car) same here u nd ur friend cracked me up (the paiting)

and i can't wait for that already

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
polish/polish i was thinking of someone confusing the two and calling u the studd u use on the car

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
LOL the stuff you use to polish your car. Just call him the Pollock [:D]

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol indeed...

btw, anybody got any recomendations on where i can get some better tires, for the first half of the mountain i was coo, i didnt slide at all, but after my tires started gettin warmed up they decided that they didnt wanna cooperate as much anymore.....resulted in me scarin myself once.....or twice.....

·
Registered
282 Posts
Definitely a Good time, Polish, hardSVT and I were gettin loose on that road, practically rallying it...especially polish.

Arthur, you need to get those videos you have up ASAP!

So I got pulled over for speeding and wreckless driving on the way home, but he let me off with a fix it ticket for tint and front plate, and a day at driving school! Dude was cool, soo lucky!

Any info for mounting that front plate? does it have to screwed in or can I just 2-sided-tape it on, my cars still mint without holes on front.

EDIT: And oh yea, Jesse, your a cool dude. It was nice meeting you, hopefully again sometime.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol^^curse of the bright cars.....btw ur display image owns.......

and i was wondering something similar about the plate, because my back plate vibrates too much when i have my music on, would it hold if i jst 2 sided taped it?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yes, curse of the bright cars, i wanna make my car silver or black soo bad, i dont care how rare an orange SVT is. The double sided tape will fix your problem, make sure its the padded double sided foam type, if you have a frame youll have to do the frame too.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
I did mention it earlier about how to mount the front plates. Get some really strong magnets(ones removed from an old hard drive work great!) and epoxy them on the backside of the front bumper, apply some soft felt or anything that is soft and waterproof to the back side of your plate so you can just stick the plate on there and remove it easily without any damage to the bumper. I have mine in my dashboard on the passenger side.

·
Registered
244 Posts
damn dat sucks. the good thing is dat u only got a fix it ticket. if u wouldve gotten a reckless driving ticket dat wouldve sucked big ballz. ha ha.

well it was tight meetin yall. this shit was tight. lookin forward to another run.

Definitely a Good time, Polish, hardSVT and I were gettin loose on that road, practically rallying it...especially polish.

Arthur, you need to get those videos you have up ASAP!

So I got pulled over for speeding and wreckless driving on the way home, but he let me off with a fix it ticket for tint and front plate, and a day at driving school! Dude was cool, soo lucky!

Any info for mounting that front plate? does it have to screwed in or can I just 2-sided-tape it on, my cars still mint without holes on front.

EDIT: And oh yea, Jesse, your a cool dude. It was nice meeting you, hopefully again sometime.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fa sho willy definantly nd thnx 4 the input ill probly do that next weekend if i get my new plates, nd milfdoer ur a G lol

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^waay to obvious lmao, but u did say its ur s/n for everything

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey Batman1428, I'm sure u remember me. I was wearing all black with a misfits shirt. Big skull in the front. I was driving the silver zx3, carbon fiber hood, gun metal SVT 5-spoke wheels, and a big FOCUS SPORT sticker on the windshield. Don't forget the Homer Simpson hanging out in the back!

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
i dont think i talked to you saturday...i was the only other black guy there hahahah pretty obvious but yeah i have a white sedan.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Batman1428, I'm sure u remember me. I was wearing all black with a misfits shirt. Big skull in the front. I was driving the silver zx3, carbon fiber hood, gun metal SVT 5-spoke wheels, and a big FOCUS SPORT sticker on the windshield. Don't forget the Homer Simpson hanging out in the back!
lol o yea how could i forget, i was watching poor homer on the way up the mouintain[histerical] , added to the list

i dont think i talked to you saturday...i was the only other black guy there hahahah pretty obvious but yeah i have a white sedan.
O yea, how could i forget lmao i think at the second photo-op you parked next to me lol added

1 - 20 of 20 Posts