Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some pics from the run today it was a blast had a lot of fun with everyone and it was a good turn out despite the weather situation which wasnt acatually to bad thankfully. I think we had 17 cars in total 3 subis 1 civic and the rest foci i think. Here are some pics

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are the OZ Superturismos that were plasti dipped flat black

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
digging the beefy tires on the black svt

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Awww my car gets no love? Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
i can tell you that there was an 08-09 coupe with suspension work that was definitely holding his own against my car...and i have pretty decent coils and a rear sway on my 2011 wrx. (custom ISC N1 coils, whiteline 22mm rear sway) i definitely needed better brakes and tires. my car has too much power for those tires, every time i went into a corner and went to power out my back end wanted to come around. definitely glazed stock pads too.

it was a great time. i definitely want to do it again after i get new brakes and tires.

whoever was driving that blue coupe with coils and sways...im coming for you ;)

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
So how do the different gen focus's handle these canyon runs? Curious to how the more modified ones run with the sti
the girl took it relatively easy on her STi...it only had 1k miles and its a lease.

however i thrashed my car...my brakes and tires can attest to that. [deviltail]

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
i can tell you that there was an 08-09 coupe with suspension work that was definitely holding his own against my car...and i have pretty decent coils and a rear sway on my 2011 wrx. (custom ISC N1 coils, whiteline 22mm rear sway) i definitely needed better brakes and tires. my car has too much power for those tires, every time i went into a corner and went to power out my back end wanted to come around. definitely glazed stock pads too.

it was a great time. i definitely want to do it again after i get new brakes and tires.

whoever was driving that blue coupe with coils and sways...im coming for you ;)
That would be Aaron! Guy knows how to handle his car! lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts