Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Dehawkified
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just show up with a totally clean car (no change, soda bottles, etc) and $40 for the registration.....make sure you have your drivers license (duh) and that your battery in your car is strapped down tightly and securely (thats really all they check at the tech station) Be there at 8 (or whatever it says on the site)

·
Dehawkified
2,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how big a crack? like, noticeable or do you have to point it out? They may or may not have a problem with it....you can always go, ask them BEFORE you register, and if they say no, don't register, and just watch, it's still a ton of fun

·
Registered
453 Posts
it started about like 2 inches, now its about a foot. figures the first thing to break on my car is the windshield. [werd]

also this stupid speeding ticket put 6 points on my license. so now i have to pay another 300 bucks. brings it to $440. i never modded my car and already im paying out my ass. [smackbum] [whip]

·
Registered
460 Posts
i got pulled over last night in a fuc king parking lot... and the cop said my exhaust was too loud.. i was like listen i have a cat and a muffler so its not illegal.. then i was like i was gonna put a resonator on it but i ran outta money then hes like ight ill let u off then... it was so funny cause im never puttin a resonator on that bitch ever... lol but yea i got me and 2 other black foci's coming so i got three just from mee..

·
Registered
453 Posts
yea and dont wash your car if you have a crack in the windshield. its spread cross the damn car. luckly i have full glass on my insurance!

·
Registered
130 Posts
SUP FELLEAS...WHATS DA MATTER NO ONE WANTS TO PUT ME DOWN WITH THE LI FOCIES ? JUST BECAUSE I DONT COME OUT AS MUCH BECAUSE I HAVE A BABY GIRL NOW DOESNT MEAN I HAVENT BEEN TRYING TO TEACH HER HOW TO DRIVES DADDYS SVT..[driving] ...AND IT WOULDNT LOOK TO HOT HAVING A GIRL SWOOP BY YOU GUYS ON THE SOUTHEN STATE WHEN YOUR NOT LOOKING..ANYHOW HIT ME UP FELLAS FOR ANYTHING AND I DEFINITLY GOING TO AX SO HOPE TO SEE YOU FELLAS THERE PS I GOT SOME HEADLIGHTS FOR SALE OR SWAP IF ANYONES INTERESTED.. NON HID BUT THERE BLACK INSTEADD OF CROME INSIDE HIT ME UP PZZZ AND LOVE TO ALL...

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
axle baby were have you been. havnt seen you since chilli's that one night were i had to leave early for my hockey game. yo ill deffently see you saturday morning at the auto x. hopefully we'll do something that night too.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hola Sup Dippin ? Yea Its Been A While Wify And Baby Times Are Kind Of Hard For Now But Doing What I Can I Must Say But Yea Looking Forward In Meeting Up For Sure!!! I Was In Belmore Friday Night By The Train Station.. Got There Late So Not Much Happening But Anyhow For Now Im Looking To Get All The Motor Mounts For My Whip Theres Way Too Much Play Now So Thats Where Im At Right Now ... And As Far As Mods Go Well You Know Where The Back Glass Ends And Theres A Little Piece Of Plastic That Comes To A Point.. Welll I When To A Hobby Store And Bought A Sheet Of Carbon Fiber Sticker And Cut It Out..it Looks Hot You Got To See It Ill Take A Pic Of It Today And Post It Up Let Me Know What You Think... As Far As That Hows Things On Your End ?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts