Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of my slow-ass Focus. Its pretty standard; nothing too special about it. My camera is the biggest piece of shit this side of the Mississippi, so the pics are not of very high quality, but you get the idea. I've got some SVT EAP Wheels I bought off a Jetter, so those will be going on my car as soon as I get some rubber for 'em. I'm also planning to ditch the Jackson here pretty soon for the Powerworks.

My personal favorite pic, which is now my desktop background:

This is me leaving the parking lot. Pathetic? Yes. But at least I managed to leave two relatively solid tire tracks, as opposed to just one. I was able to lay down about 35ft of rubber before I was all up in my rev limiter.

·
Registered
557 Posts
First to comment!! looks great. hey sell me that jackson!!!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
cool bet ya faster than me

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'll take your old wheels if you don't want 'em...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
forget powerworks get a new camera lol. ok well get the powerworks and give me a good deal on the jrsc

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
ya can't be that slow with a jrsc?

·
Jetsetter
6,651 Posts
cool i wish i had a changing license plate!

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeah, you can't be that slow bro. By the way, with bigger rims you will be even "slower." Keep the slips, they look sweet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I dont think its too tandard when you have quite a bit of stuff done to it. MY ZTS is alot more standard than your car.

Looks good!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for all the kind words. I'm working on getting a new camera, one that isnt 10 fuggin years old so I can get some decent pics of my car. But yea she's not as slow as I make her out to be. She gets me from A to B, and C on the weekends in a timely manner, so I can't complain. I just like to rag on my car sometimes.

DarkHorse said:
Also is that just yellow film covering your fogs?

Yea. Its Lamin-X. And I got some yellow fog light bulbs to go with it. It looks pretty sick at night, kind of like an IS300.

SVTme said:
By the way, with bigger rims you will be even "slower." Keep the slips, they look sweet.

Yea I know, I'm planning on keeping the Slips as my track wheels, and just using the EAP wheels as my daily drivers. I'm just getting a little tired of the Slips right now, and just want to mix it up a little bit.

focusman6297 said:
cool i wish i had a changing license plate!

Well shit man, I'll sell you mine. How does 50 clams sound?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts