Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just to shorten my post..

I came into a small sum of cash and can now afford to do my fofo the way I want to without worry of cost.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Just to shorten my post..

I came into a small sum of cash and can now afford to do my fofo the way I want to without worry of cost.
First thing you should get is cruise control [cool]

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
[wrenchin]
congrats!!!

still have money left for that guitar or amp too? [headbang]

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
didn't kill anyone... I was in an accident a few years back... I wasn't driving and was thrown from a p/u down a small ravine... around 120 ft or so... broke my back in 3 places.. among other injuries...payday finally came

EDIT: [offtopic] I can't decide on which guitar amp to buy... I am looking at a Fender, Marshall, Crate and Fishburne, but can't decide. Believe it or not, this is a far more difficult decision than what to do with the fofo. I am far more discerning when it concerns musical instruments (or in this case an acoustic guitar amp) than most other areas of interest I have...

Back on Topic: I have decided to do nothing to the fofo until it gets warmer and I get a chance to really decide if cost to benefit is really worth it... when I didn't have the means to do, it was more of an idealist hobby of what I "wanted" more than what I could actually do, now that has changed somewhat I have lost a bit of interest in spending or doing more than the tors. diff and exedy stg 1 clutch, but even then I may wait until I burn this clutch up before I do either...

·
Registered
149 Posts
haha nice i was in an accident about a year ago where i wasnt driving and was thrown from the car....broke my nose, jaw, [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]** up my face pretty good and a broken arm. payday finally came for me last october =]

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ST comes stock w/cc.. and since 75% of my driving is hwy...everything I own or have owned in the past 15yrs has had cruise.. it's more a necessity than an option..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts