Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So its been a while since my last thread for my F-150 rebuild, i never followed up on it.
-----> Old F-150 rebuild thread <------

anyways i got it working again, we ran into a problem... the transfer case was put into high and the truck wouldn't budge at all... after sitting for months thinking it was the transmission i went to the garage and checked everything i could think of.. i crawled under the truck and noticed some linkage that was loose... it was the transfer case linkage... it never got put back together... so i snapped it together and put a lock pin on it. started up and then backed it right out of the garage :)

anyway here is some new pics of it at a show, and also I have a video but this was taken when i had no idea what was wrong with the truck.

Oh FYI for your gear heads you'l appreciate this list ;)
- 9.5:1 compression pistons
- Offenhauser intake manifold
- Hooker headers
- Edelbrock Performer cam
- 650 Holley Carb
- Bigger Jets
- 351 Modified
- NP 203 transfer case
- 9" rear end
- 4" lift
- 2 extra leaf springs on each side
- 35" tires 15" hurricane rims
(I know i'm missing something to do with the engine.. ill check the list in the truck tomorrow)

This is 1080p btw!

My 79 and my buddy's new 2ss camaro

Me and my father with the truck

Father and son pic haha

new decal fits me well haha

AND yes.. i know ill catch shit for this but im never doing it again lmao i have a video for it too

repainted engine bay

Some SOUND upgrades :)

here is a video mash up of the day i took the truck out, we had a hell of alot of fun haha

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Man that looks like some real fun nice video and good looking truck.

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone, and yes that day i had fun with the truck was a blasT! cleaning it.... ehhhh yeah not so much fun lol

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
If anyone gives You shit for getting a lifted beast like that dirty, I will personally shart in their coffee.[hihi]

Nice truck, by the way.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts