Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been considering to get a supercharger or turbocharger on my svt, however im not mechanically incline to do it myself. After reading about for hours about different systems, prices, brands, ect i have gotten a headache. The car will still be a daily driver, just with an occasion drag race. 230-300whp is plenty, but i still want a reliable car.
What places can install it in ohio, and about how much would i be looking at(im not looking for race setup)?

Another quick question is can i use forced induction with a stock exhaust(i dont really want a loud car)?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Budget around $3500 . And then double it !! LOL
Its always more than you think. For your goals get with 1turbofocus (Tom)
he is in the vendor section on FF. Look at Focus Power .He will get you going in the right direction..
And with the SVT exhaust, I would use it !

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Tom is a great resource. Also, don't forget McNews in Dillsburg, PA if your looking to take your car somewhere for the installation and then tuning. Ray and the guys at his shop are great.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
if you only want 230 whp, go w/ a SC, cause else, you'll have to dig into the trans for clutch/flywheel, and maybe diff

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Super charger for less HP and less modifying. More power more money man simply put. I'm 3600 in allready and only got a complete kit and a cpl extras for internal parts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts