Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..
I have a C-Max with a 6000CD radio (not the sony one but the factory default), and it has its auxiliar input button in the front, but curiously there is no Aux Jack in the car. And what's more, the ford technicians told me that it was not possible to connect an auxiliar device to this radio and i do not believe.
¿What do you think?
I´d like to have your opinion before open the radio by myself..

·
Registered
545 Posts
not to be an a$$ but it's spelled with a '3'..... PWN3D

feel free to call me a dork

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
actually it's not

it's spelled pwned do the the speed at which gamers type they commonly try to type "owned" after totally humiliating someone in a game and post the message so fast thay the make a typo and put pwned.. the 3 got put in there to help escalated the comedy at which this commonly misspelled word has fallen victim too.

not to be an ass.

·
Late for Dinner
15,332 Posts
the aux input is for the external 6 disc changer that mounts under the passenger seat if i remember correctly. check your owners manual under the radio section.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my 6000cd audio system has one 'CD' button to select the CD and a 'AUX' button to select the 'Auxiliary input', if i push the 'CD' button twice the 'CDDJ' is selected (to manage the CD box under the seat). So that i think the 'AUX' button selects a real auxiliary input. But i don't know which wires are related to this..
anyone knows?

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
i'll take a look at my service manual's wiring guide when i get home and see if i can help you out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The Aux button is actually for the overhead DVD players in the Ford minivans and Ford doesn't make an adapter for it. You'll have to buy the aftermarket one to hookup another device.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts