Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i relatively recently got my 07 focus, and i noticed it had a button near the "menu" button called "aux." so i pushed it, and it said "no device detected" or something like that. i assume it would mean a 1/4" jack for something like an mp3 player/ipod, but i have looked everywhere and i just cant find it. the manual was useless too.

any insight would be helpful. thanks.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
4,360 Posts
ok so i relatively recently got my 07 focus, and i noticed it had a button near the "menu" button called "aux." so i pushed it, and it said "no device detected" or something like that. i assume it would mean a 1/4" jack for something like an mp3 player/ipod, but i have looked everywhere and i just cant find it. the manual was useless too.

any insight would be helpful. thanks.
BINGO !!! [thumb]

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha but WHERE? there is no input jack anywhere (from what i can tell)

^^click^^

WHERE DO YOU PLUG IT IN?!?!?

·
Resident Curmudgeon
4,360 Posts
I BELIEVE...

you have to hard wire it in with either a factory harness or an aftermarket set up (from Blekin or Crutchfield).

That's what we did with my wife's car. The AUX button activates her iPod.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
you need to plug in adapter in the port on the back. like PIE for example
Search for PIE and you will get what you're looking for

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that was a google pic... the radio portion looked identical so i didnt care really

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
you need to plug in adapter in the port on the back. like PIE for example
Search for PIE and you will get what you're looking for
Correct. The AUX was intended for a factory CD changer in the trunk. If you want to do an MP3 player, you need to get a PIE adapter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts