Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I washed my car, the whole world changed for me.
Everything seems to be.... Better. When you drive a clean, shiny car you can feel that people are looking, some show thumb up, it's awesome.

I'm sorry that I'm such a photo whore :(
If I could I would make a new thread, with new pictures every day.
Someone please take the camera from me, please!

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Yes, yes That looks good man. I with you on the photo whore I can't stop taking pictures. I just run out of back drops, yours is amazing. I like that the back ground is blurry but the car is in complete focus.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Blurred background is photoshopped and I should work a bit longer to make it nicer, but I'm happy with what it is ;)

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
Looks none the less. I need to play around on photoshop sometime.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
I love all the pics and the car. But the mid-wing kills it for me.

Keep up the good work!

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I love all the pics and the car. But the mid-wing kills it for me.

Keep up the good work!
Mid-wings look good in person. I haven't seen this one but "thatonefocusguy" has one on his and it looks real good. IMO

·
Registered
591 Posts
Car looks amazing man, you take great photos!!! But I agree, the mudflaps need to be black, or non-existent!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Black mud flaps are not noticeable and that's not what I wanted.
Plan was to make the SVT to look like a rally car or something similar to this:

So far I asked TFB design to make stickers for me, but since I found a good pictures of the front end I'm gonna have to ask how much extra would it be for the stickers that are on the hood. As you can see my hood is also black in the middle :). I didn't paint it, previous owner did.
Will see how this gonna end...

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
looks good man. dont worry about the photo whore thing. u take good pics and the car looks good so, it all works out!! lol only thing id say is, maybe the mudflaps would look better if ur wheels were white. kinda tie it in a lil better but, i like still like em as is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts