Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good article on the 2012 Ford Focus Titanium. Apparently we Canadians will be able to order a Titanium with 5 speed manual later in the model year, for those of us who wouldn't be happy enough with an SEL.

http://www.autos.ca/car-test-drives/test-drive-2012-ford-focus-titanium-hatchback-2

Transmission choices are a five-speed manual or a six-speed PowerShift dual-clutch automatic unit that includes manual shift mode on the SE Sport Package, SEL and Titanium. The top-end Titanium currently comes only with the PowerShift; later in the model year, you’ll be able to order it with the five-speed as well.
Just when I was set to get an SEL manual... I could live without the MFT but I do want the red leather...

There are some very good dual-clutch transmissions on the market. This is not one of them.
Truth?

As all of them do, the rain-sensing wipers worked fine until the rain turned to drizzle, and then they were confused by it.
The rain sensing wipers in my Mazda 5 is confused over half the time, but I'd still take it over manual wipers any day.

And then there’s MyFord Touch, the company’s electronic controller for its climate, audio, telephone and navigation systems. It should be bundled up with a cinderblock and thrown off a cliff.
Lol more MFT haters.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts