Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if it would be feasible to take a Auto ZX3 and buy all the components needed to change it to a manual (I did notice the punch out plate for the clutch in the firewall) so maybe its possible???

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
i was wondering when this question would come up again [:D]

next time use the search function at the bottom of the homepage. this has been discussed countless times

but in short, it's possible, but for a 2000 model, it might just be cheaper to buy a car that has the MTX already in it.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
No, especially on a car as old as a 2000. There are probably hundreds of thread on this already on the forum, do a SEARCH and you'll find some that have priced it out, even included part lists (if I remember correctly) but 99.9% of the time, it boils down to a person selling their ATX and buying an MTX if that is truly what they want.

It is possible (for the record) but a huge cost, too much to sink into a 6 year old car IMO.......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks For the tips!!! sorry about cluttering up the forms with useless questions , Hopefully Admin will pull it [:)]

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
if you dont have alot of work done to your car already, sell it and find a manual car. And i agree too much work for an old car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts