Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and a few of my buddies are going to run the 1/4 mile just for fun. $20 for the day, weather will be good. Anyone from here down?

·
Registered
542 Posts
I might be out there trying to better my times and get close to the 12's!!

Just need to go get my DR's mounted.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey seeing as how you have a late model GM, do you know off Haddad Motorsports in inglewood?

·
Registered
542 Posts
hey seeing as how you have a late model GM, do you know off Haddad Motorsports in inglewood?
No i dont. I do all the work on my cars, Nobodies worthy! lol

I just know how many bad mechanics there and dont trust anyone to work on my car.

Plus my dad was a mechanic for 25+ years so that helps! and a very well stocked garage. Only thing i dont have is a lift! Someday.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was just asking cause the owner Mike Haddad is a good friend of mine and will be there
in his supercharged Pontiac G8, his shop is legit and mike is extremly knowledgable

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Damn I would go but I work that day.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Hmm I feel a cold coming on the 4th (cough cough) and cali speedway is around the corner from my house...damn I think I might have food poisoning that day hahahah

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'll be there as well. I'll try and get Joseph to come too.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Damn I wish i can go to this, I always work Sat mornings at the clinic. We have too many patients coming in on Saturdays. I'll try to ask, it's the day after my bday, so maybe i can make up an excuse.

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
i'd love to find out what kind of times you put down. make sure you update us after racing.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
What time and How much for spectating? Teresa and I might be able to come out for support and take video and pictures of the event. It would be cool to get as many of us there to show a focus presence.

·
Registered
896 Posts
so who else is going to this?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts