·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7/30 Who's going? I know I am![thumb]

·
Registered
532 Posts
haha so i'm sitting at lunch... one of the new guys comes up and sees my SCCA shirt...

Well he has a shiny new Evo 9 in the parking lot.. he'll be coming Sunday too. Had a WRX last year he autoxed until he totalled it.

(I don't know how he can afford an Evo on our salary here, can barely afford the Focus.)

·
Registered
532 Posts
the one i had on was the one we got in FLR

At the last course set up they were talking about it (or that morning of autox, i can't remember) and they said they weren't done yet. The WNY ones that is.

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SVTbedson - coming from rochester...take the 90 to buffalo, get off on transit Rd. and turn left. Drive about 1/2 mile or so and turn left again on Wherle Dr. Keep going down wherle Dr. and ECC-N (Erie County Community College) will be on your right. About 2 miles down...

·
Registered
532 Posts
just checked the wny-scca website... 101 cars registered now! thats just insane!

Didn't go pick up a new air filter yet, so looks like i'll still be stuck in STS for tomorrow. Sucks.

And my tires are.. .well.. they're about done.

What time are you guys planning on showing up tomorrow? I might leave here around 7ish, so would be there at about 7:30ish

·
Registered
471 Posts
torradan said:
just checked the wny-scca website... 101 cars registered now! thats just insane!

Didn't go pick up a new air filter yet, so looks like i'll still be stuck in STS for tomorrow. Sucks.

And my tires are.. .well.. they're about done.

What time are you guys planning on showing up tomorrow? I might leave here around 7ish, so would be there at about 7:30ish
Do you want to meet at the Timmy Ho's on GI and cruise up there together?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Glad you are finally coming out to play!

And sure, I'll catch you on the island around 7ish.

Oh yeah... bring water too. I'm going to bring a bunch, but if tomorrow is anything like today was, we're going to need it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts