Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a replacement shift handle for the stock one that has the OD button or an easy eay to relocate the OD button??

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
THERES A THREAD ON HOW TO CHANGE OUT THE MANUAL SHIFTER NOB...WHEN IM SVBER I'LL POST IT...ANYBODY WANT TO DO TE HONORS WHEN IM NOT SOBER?

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Level, i dont think your link is working... kept showing an error message for me.

Anyways, he's trying to link to a mod i did. I took a automatic shift knob off a Ford Escape and swapped it into my FoFo. I think your main question is about the O/D button... if you want to use the O/D button on the Escape knob you'll have to splice the Focus' wires onto the Escape knob. Why you ask, cuz the Focus knob plugs in from the knob to the harness under the shifter assembly while the Escape knob plugs in to the knob from the harness under the shifter assembly. If you do it, you'll see what i mean. I just relocated my O/D to a toggle intteruptor next to my e-brake. I have a pic of the "knob job" in my gallery. If you attempt it, good luck and have patience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts