Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are looking for experts or those knowledgeable of the Focus SVT cylinder head and valvetrain components. The information will be used for an upcoming book detailing high-performance modifications to a number of sport compact cylinder heads. We are looking for information as basic as valve diameters and combustion chamber volumes to more detailed matter such as what must be done to these heads to make them perform better.

We realize that some of this information may be searchable throughout the forums however, for purposes of credibility, we are looking for people whom we may actually speak with

If you are a business, or even an individual, who possesses knowledge of these heads and would like to submit a contribution, please feel free to contact me by email at [email protected]. As is always the case with these types of books, businesses and contributors will be properly credited throughout.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron Bonk, Automotive Journalist

·
Registered
191 Posts
I suspect you'll have better luck over at FocalJet. Also, I'd contact the guys at this shop

http://www.cncheads.co.uk/ford_st170.html

Yes, it's UK, but it's the same head and they have more experience than anybody on this side of the world with the head outside of the folks at Cosworth who designed it. For that matter, I'd get ahold of Cosworth in Torrance, CA as well. They did a head for FocusSport, who is working on the Sport Compact Car magazine's SVT project car. Good luck!

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
how about turbo tom. i'm sure he'd be able to help out a lot with all that. here's his contact info from his website www.focus-power.com

Contact Information:

Our Location:
Focus-Power
Tom Lesperance
503 1/2 Woodlawn Ave
N. Belmont, NC 28012
Shop Phone:
Dyno Phone:
Fax:
E-Mail:
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts