Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1161 - 1175 of 1175 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,162 ·
Oh yeah man! Its always our plessure to host for FF members who come through our home town!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,163 ·
There is a car show tomarow at Rick in austin, kinda late notice but we will be there then the cedar park meet then the late meet. Bussy day tomarow

·
Registered
14 Posts
November 12th in Kyle, would be cool to see some more Foci there.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,165 ·
After the COBB tuning meet we will be having our weekly car club meet down the street from COBB

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,166 ·
Another successful week in the books! Had about 25 people roll out for the weekly TDS meet. Thank you SPRAYPAINT (Matt) and his buddy Troy for coming out to Austin for the Cobb meet then our club meet! Got that 2012 lookin sexy! Looking forward to a great year with great people!

Team Dreamspeed!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Another successful week in the books! Had about 25 people roll out for the weekly TDS meet. Thank you SPRAYPAINT (Matt) and his buddy Troy for coming out to Austin for the Cobb meet then our club meet! Got that 2012 lookin sexy! Looking forward to a great year with great people!

Team Dreamspeed!
James, please tell the whole teamthank you for welcoming me into your team meeting and letting me roll with everyone last night.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,169 ·
The first Team Dreamspeed car show of the year is coming up soon! check in for more details soon.

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
BACK FROM THE DEAD 2 YEARS AGO BUMP!!!!! I gotz new lowz and mods. Time for another photo shoot! Who is down?

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
Ok, no worries. Im heading to Tom's house tonight for a minute so I will bring it up with him since we did one around this time last year.

·
FF Founder
20,121 Posts
BACK FROM THE DEAD 2 YEARS AGO BUMP!!!!! I gotz new lowz and mods. Time for another photo shoot! Who is down?
Count me in, it will be nice to see everyone again. I also got a new camera I want to test out. Also need a new TDS decal since mine fell apart.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Count me in

1161 - 1175 of 1175 Posts