Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1175 Posts

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
i meet up with bigbody at his place with his crew then we head to the carls jr at 1431 and 183 around 9 then we head to the goldsgym gym at 620 and 183 around 10 ishPosted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Your more than welcome to roll with us
]-}

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I'll be out tonight, but not 'til after midnight. I have a quick trip at 10:30pm, and if everything runs as scheduled, I'll be out and about around 11:30-:45

As always, the more the merrier, especially another black ST[thumb]

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
That's cool J. Just give me a call and ill let you know were we are at.
]-}

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Let's hope not

]-}

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
So where are you guys meeting tonite?

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
First stop is Carl's Jr. on 183N and Whitestone(just east of 183) 'til around 10, then Strait Music on 183 and 620(just north of 620), then (probably) Taco Cabana on Burnet Rd just south of 183.

So, stupid people being what they are, I can come out and play for a lil bit, but I gotta work in the AM, so not too late, probably an hour or so.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
So the meets went well minuse the douchebag that came over and asked me to keep it down. Then the second meet got real interesting when **** boy showed up. Then we had the most epic show down and Big Body prevails. Lol

]-}

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
That older guy with His grandson was almost as awesome as the cop hanging out, lol.

I missed the sandy vag crying about keeping it down. Where did He think He was, the Library?[rofl]

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
so why are people complaining? are people maxing out the volume on their systems? [scratch]

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Some folks just feel the need to control those around them but don't have the sense(or education) to do anything productive about it, lol.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 · (Edited)
Oh and yes I was maxxing out my system, but I always do that. That's y I go to the meets. I've been there many times and now this guy says something to me. I think It was his ugly ass wife who told him to come talk to me.

]-}

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
lol james.... fix your post. it kinda looks like your saying you are his ugly wife....

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Lol, thank you alex.

]-}

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
negative batman... i'll be in Midland that weekend for somthing called summer mummers....

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I knew some folks when I lived in Ft Stockton who did that every year. I suppose They probably still do. Sounds interesting, but never made it up that way, Myself. Oh well, next time, maybe.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
im going to have to say no. i cant get that weekend off and the next for the heat wave. sorry bro

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Well, I'm certainly not ready to show at THW, but I'll try to come out on Sunday at the very least. Hopefully by next year I'll be closer to show ready, lol.

21 - 40 of 1175 Posts