Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Actually, I just spoke to a friend and fellow FF, and He said that in the next month or so We may be using one of these MegaChurches' parking lots for a little AutoX....

Otherwise, all Austin currently has is the parking lot at the Gateway Plaza up on 360 and Research in front of Best Buy, a whole crapload of people just show up on Saturday nights, all kinds of cars. Mustangs to Miatas, and every Honda in town...
Wish I could say more, but I can't say I've had much luck finding more than a small handful. Lets see if We can't get at least a monthly meet...!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I didn't know about gateway Saturdays! I'll have to check it out. Down for a monthly meet still, too.

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
im still down for anything...im off on weekends. dont really go out to the meets.... if anyone is down for hanging out tommorow im in north austin just off of parmer.... going to be doing some work on the foci sunday. still stripping it out and re doing all the wires under dash. if your bored or want to check out my zetec or duratec hit me up. 512-662-7214

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm gonna need help probably with an exhaust install really soon. Maybe we could get an installation party going in Austin. Anyone with experience on the svt header conversion would be greatly appreciated. Just an idea.

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
i'm down to help... must be a weekend though... or if im bored ill just call in sick to work

1 - 10 of 10 Posts