Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you already know Heatwave Austin is comein up soon and all of most all of Team Dreamspeed will be in atendace! should be about 15 members then add Wickedsteel and we got a party!lol the sho is on July 22,23,and24. we would like to see some of you guys there! mabee even some of you guys showing! mabee Team focallized will roll out to. that would be cool to see so many foci in one place!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Hmm ... might have to make a trip. I have been to TX Heat Wave, and it's pretty awesome.

-Ray-

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be cool! Were going to be bbq'in it up and partyin

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be cool! Were going to be bbq'in it up and partyin

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I'll aim to come up on the 23rd or the 24th ... easier for me to come up during the weekends then during the week.

More than likely the 23rd since it's a saturday and I could enjoy a full day without having to make a quick drive back home for work the next day.

-Ray-

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Yours or the cars? HahahhahA.
The car, thank God. It's literally half-assed at the moment(long story). I'm trying to get Saturday night off so I can show on Saturday and Sunday, and if I have to I'll just put the SVT diffuser I have for the time being.

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
I can't wait for this show!! TDS will have at least two members from some of the other chapters around Texas!

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Nice! I've been looking forward to this show since last year, and have been bugging My boss about it for months, lol.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I told my boss that he shouldn't bother posting me on the schegual, and he might as well pay me for it!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Sounds like fun, I have wanted to go to this show for years but don't want to drop $25 or more for a spectator ticket.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Shows tomarow and Sunday! Come out and show your support!

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
I was going to come, but have been set to go out of town early morning Sunday, so can't now.

Enjoy the show guys and take plenty of photos.

-Ray-

·
Random Guy #31
1,861 Posts
day one of the show was freaking awesome!!! just a little info so far since the weekend insnt over.

There is an autocross event... day one standings
1st 21:04 Henessy Procharged Corvette
2nd 22:02 Dreamspeed Solstice
3rd 22:06 Dreamspeed Subaru Impreza RS

Jason got a tatoo and so did another one of our members named Levi!

we saw X!Focus' car but didnt see the guy! good looking car! He was in street class with Jason and Big Body!

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
lol jasons tatt was pretty sweet.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
agreed^!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts