Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"sydneyzetec" and I got together on the weekend in Sydney, Australia, and had a good couple of hours, test driving each others cars, discussing future plans with the cars, grabbing some lunch, and going for a cruise, side by side through Sydney!

3 doors vs 5 doors

"sydneyzetec" vs "Zantetsuken"

Noses!

Tails!

Parking Focus-style!

On the road!

Any feedback is welcome!

Cheers......... Tim!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey!
I like your taillights! [hihi] [thumb]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
looks good but i dont know about the wheels. not my type of style. the rest of the car looks cool though

·
Registered
476 Posts
I just want you guys to know that I now officially hate you. I have to spend all sorts of money just to get my car to look similar to that. If ya'll want, I'll trade my US-Spec stuff for your stuff. [thumb]

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
I assure you the 16"s look much better in real life. I thought that too until I bought the car and saw them everyday. But just for good measure I'm getting 17"s for a christmas present, it's my Zetec's first christmas!!!! Thanks for the compliments guys.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the comments.... sorry you don't get these spec cars there... I think ;)

Both cars are due for new rims, and lowering, if that answers comments on the standard wheels! The blue car is also due for a new throttle body, uni filter, diablosport chip, and exhaust!

Cheers...... Tim!

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
respect for that!!! [pray] but not to be outdone, the silver Zetec at an already 10kW advantage wants to be chipped and tb'd also, with a possibility for a new exhaust later down the track if the owner robs a bank or wins lotto... [:D]

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
hey kttnmthkngs420 just realised that u were talking about the so called Zx5 - firstly here we call it simply the Zetec with either 3 or 5 doors and secondly, his is actually the base model 1.8L CL Focus, with 5 doors and they are just hubcaps covering the steel wheels. Best looking stock hubcaps i've seen in a while in terms of actually being able to drive around in public with them!!!

The silver one is a 2.0L Zetec (Zx3 in US language). [;)]

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
yeah completely stock. Called Blue Flame. Gotta love Europe for it's colours!!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Oh my! That blue color is really pretty.

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
ha ha ha Tim told u it was a chick's colour. j/k mate [:D] but it is pretty [:I]

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Heh heh... thanks, I think! [;)]

Cheers........ Tim!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ya know, I really like those little Zetec badges on the doors of your cars - wonder how I could get my hands on some of those here in Canada?? Any ideas?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll call Ford on Monday and see how much they cost for you... wouldn't cost much to mail them either I'd imagine...

Tim

·
fOCUS Zetec 2.0
292 Posts
While you're at it Tim, can you check out how much one will cost me too please?!! I have been meaning to stick it on the boot lid, just below the "2.0" badge, because there's nothing differentiating the back of my car from any other 2.0 Auto CL or LX which also the 2.0 badge. Cheers brudda.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not a worry!

Extra Zetec badges would be worth an extra 20kW at least! At the rear wheels, as you suggested, haha!

Tim!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts