Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
August 11,2006 OH, PA & WV gtg @ quaker steak and lube, Sharon PA

shouldnt that be quacker STATE.....i am guessing that is why your link is not working

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
i was just there the other day! i'll be there for sure. i love the fact it's only like a 20 min drive for me lol.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I live in N.E. Ohio, I'm not sure how far Sharon PA is. I know Im and hour east of Erie.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
Nearly 2 Hours for me and $20 in Turnpike fees (there and back) we shall see.....

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bizzy_13 said:
I live in N.E. Ohio, I'm not sure how far Sharon PA is. I know Im and hour east of Erie.
it's basicly right off of 76 going into PA, like 2 minuets from the border of ohio

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
wickedgreyzx3 said:
NO BEER BECUASE THERE WILL BE MINORS THERE
Wanna explain the reasoning behind this one.[???:)] I really don't understand it. I can see no beer for minors, but if I want to have a beer no ones gonna stop me, unless this is a store policy, which I really can't see it being. Clarification please[:)]

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
^^ i wondered that too. i mean it's the Lube, there's like 3 different bars there lol.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
If brian is bringing his sister, the odds of me comming have increased [:D]

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: August 11,2006 OH, PA & WV gtg @ quaker steak and lube, Sharon PA

tiresmoker said:
Wanna explain the reasoning behind this one.[???:)] I really don't understand it. I can see no beer for minors, but if I want to have a beer no ones gonna stop me, unless this is a store policy, which I really can't see it being. Clarification please[:)]
at least in ohio, you can't have minors around beer in a reastraunt/bar unless it is their parents.

i only said that becuase i didn't know what PA law is...

and btw. why aren't you guys voting?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
because there's nowhere to vote. Unless it's on FJ which i haven't looked

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
Does it really matter if you vote[:p] I mean, if some of us go there and get the buffet and some of us go there and get menu items it really doesn't matter. Or doesn't it work like that, I'm not sure cuz I usually get either menu items or go up on tuesdays for all you can eat wing night, which quality has gone down drasticaly in the past few years.

Personally I'd like to know the flavors of the wings before I say buffet, because if I only like one of the three, then I'm going menu. Again, I don't really know how this buffet thing works.[:D]

And this whole minors things, you talking like under 18, or under 21. Cuz if its under 21 they can be around beer and crap, but I'm not sure about the under 18 thing. If I'm not mistaken though, Isn't it illegal to transport a minor (under 18) across state lines anyway if you are over 18. I could be wrong.

And Devon, you scared val off with all the leg humpin[:p]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
that's not what she said last night [woot]

·
What bump stop?
1,947 Posts
you just wait, one of these days I'm gonna meet your fiance[}:)] [:D] Oh the stories, ohh the stories[:p]

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,104 Posts
lol your sister was last night, the fiancee was this morning [}:)] [8D]

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
just tell me what you want in a post. buffett or normal dinning

and btw the 3 wing flavors are up to us. :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
are we limited to amount of wings with the buffett?
if we go normal dinning is it still 3 wing flavors?

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
normal dinning is just normal dinning, buffett is more wings than we can eat. iirc, when i talked to the guy on the phone they just keep bringing them

1 - 20 of 48 Posts