Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: Sunday, August 7th 2005
Where: Danbury Fair Mall
7 Backus Ave
Danbury, CT 06810

how to get there:click for directions
Whats going on: right now there is nothing planned but throw up some ideas of what you wanna do and it will be considered also maybe we can all bring a snack of some kind to share with everyone etc.
how to sign up: please reply to this thread or PM me with the following info--Username - Real name - city,state - best way to contact you (provide info).

time: 10:30-11am arrival untill whenever we feel like going home

please sticky this. i know this is the MA forum but the loc. is close to NY

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump, we already got some people making the 3 hour drive from RI/MA to go to this. NYC is only about an hour away from danbury CT and NJ isn't that far either. team UFO any intrest in going. already at 12 foci after a day of this being up

·
Registered
565 Posts
little too far from VA...

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok the time above is now definate and we already have about 20 cars going so you better show up. we dont need to drive 8 hours to Jetfest when you can drive about 2hrs or less to danbury

·
Registered
6 Posts
To all my focus people. I been working on focus' for a good number of years now and i am quite nasty. i am really good with the zetech motor. if anyone wants to have work done let me know. I can pretty much get any part needed. A list of things i can do is as follows:

Cam and cam gear installation
full stereo system installation
full detailing capabilities
all bolts on
maintanance work ( timing belt )

i can get cams cheap and i have the tappets you need to change head clearances. I also have all the detailing supplies. For example if you wanted crower or ford racing stage 2's or even stage 1's i would do it for 300 installed. that includes the cams. I know the guy that makes cams for all the major cam companys. none of them make their own. dont let them fool you.

any questions let me know.

jon

267-973-5055

·
Registered
122 Posts
Roc wants to go, my focus doesn't look's as nice as it was back in oct of 04, coming back from Raleigh ,nc @ 70mph a deer got in front of my focus smached my front, was able to repair 90% red focus wearing gold color hood. my ford focus car names is poeted on front windshield FOCUS DEEZ NUTS. roc wants to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts