Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gulf Shores Alabama meet.

Well I had so much fun at the meet in montgomery and as we were talking about we need to have a meet at the beach (if you remember you bunch of drunk bastards [:D]) this time.

So, I am hoping to maybe have some new faces and we can get some Florida people here aswell as the regulars (you guys know who you are) I am open to ideas as to what to do.

There is a 1/8 mile drag stip, we can go to and the next day can be the beach or vise versa. There will be NO STREET racing like the last meet, the cops here are all over not to mention the abundance of state troopers here.

Lets get some dates figured out.
Jon

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will make sure its on a weekend, just need to know whats good for every one. Also the drag strip is where you will al get to race.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
hmm..well i just started school this past week, im thinkin the first of july maybe because we are off that monday and tuesday for the 4th so if its on the first i could make a weekend outa it

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I'm in Mobile, Alabama. I'd be willing to meet eveyone sometime. I don't have my SVT anymore, but we still have the wife's ZX3...in the process of modding now that the $400 note doesn't have me by the balls. Lets get a date set.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there a beach close? Since its summer I realy want to storm a beach with foci, I realy want to do it to gulfshores b/c there are so few modded focus here.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Gulf Shores is good for me. Its less than an hour drive for me. Are you located there?

I assume the 1/8 mile strip you are talking about is Mobile Dragway? They have a sport compact night once a month. Might be a good night for the Focuses to race.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am in BayMinette/ Stapleton area, about 45min from Gulfshores and about 30-45 from the strip in Mobile thats why we need two nights.

Me and you need to meet up one day, I just met up with Eric (Svtzx555) saturday. Eric can drive his wifes ZX3 since he sold out....... I mean sold his svt [:D] I dont know jack about P-Cola though.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
i wonder if the regulars from b-ham would able to come as well as the guys from georgia, might have to find somemore northern FL folks

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dell said he will make it depending on the date. I am REALY hoping for the FL people to make it this time, even GA.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
focusin said:
I just met up with Eric (Svtzx555) saturday. Eric can drive his wifes ZX3 since he sold out....... I mean sold his svt [:D]
Like I said, the $400 car note was starting to get to me since we didn't ever drive it....2 1/2 years old and only 19k miles. I'm slowing modding the wife's ZX3 though. I'm 100% in for whatever day it maybe. I guess someone might have covered this, but I have a video camera and two digit cameras that I can bring too.

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^

What?

Anyway I met another focus driver last night at the beach, gave him this site and my name. His car was all stock but was interested modding it.

I am hoping to see him on here soon.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
wow good story jon, shoulda saved that one for a party...i was coughing to up this thread, no action been goin on in it in awhile

1 - 20 of 280 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.