Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinking bout getting the audophile sound system in my focus, does anybody have this in an 08 and if so, how does it sound and is it worth the cost?

·
Registered
157 Posts
mines not the 08' but i upgraded to the audiophile system from stock and very impressed, but the research i did found that it was very expensive($1500) to upgrade if you have to buy it new.....almost worth going aftermarket if you can't find a used one...goodluck

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, i seen the option was $645 for the audiophile sound system option on the 08, so for that price it might be worth but if were talking 1500 that's outta the question

·
Registered
157 Posts
cool, i seen the option was $645 for the audiophile sound system option on the 08, so for that price it might be worth but if were talking 1500 that's outta the question
for $645 i would that would be a great upgrade....$1500 that is what it was to upgrade afterwards.....i got mine all second hand but when the hu crapped out ford said that they would cover it under my warranty..[giggle](i wasn't going to argue with him) .....so once they fixed it and i got iti back it was $845 just to repair/replace the hu....so i could see why it was so much

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
save the money and buy a dash kit and a good head unit and some subs. for $700 you could put 2 10's and a decent amp in it and have it sounding way better than the stock audiophile.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts