Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys!! anybody can help me to find the security bar that locks the radio audiophile 9006 in the focus '04. I took my car to the dealer for a situation w the cruise control and when they gived me the car the radio part was missing fuc.....!! guys a the dealer said i brougth the car like that, and when i went there the radio was playing.And now no radio!!!![lockdance]

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Umm, that's shady. Have you checked on eBay, or even inquired at the parts counter (I'm guessing they don't sell it separate!)

I'm not really sure where else you'd find one, maaaybe if a local junkyard focus has the Audiophile still in it, but it seems a stretch. Or someone who replaced their 9006 here on the forums, but they might want to sell the whole unit to someone, so I'm not sure.

·
Registered
431 Posts
That's what makes me nervous about the local dealer - supposedly an 'SVT' dealer, but someone at work had *2* stereos stolen there while his Probe was in.
I might take a pic with my camera phone if I ever need to leave it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the tip.I already ask in a dealer, they can order it for $125 its crazy but i think dont have any choice!!![?|]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
honestly, you guys should take all whats necesary to void what just happen to me. trust me little care is good 'cause it happens!![paranoid]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts