Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I did some searching and came to the realization that dyno numbers and 1/4 mile times for us ATX'ers are far and few between. I mean yeah I know that the automatic isnt the greatest platform to start out modding with, but theres gotta be some people out there doing things to our cars. I know Tom's turbo with the lentech comes to mind for everyone, but im talking more your average modders with a budget. So come on fellow ATX'ers post up your dyno #'s, and track times, preferably with time slips or dyno graphs but it doesnt matter. And remember we ALL know they arent going to be pretty but just post em anyway!!!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmm no one? can you mods use your godly powers to move this to general focus chat?

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
zx34me did like 153/158 with header/cat/flex, aem intake, sd coil & livewires, Fr stage 2 cams & camgears, tune & a 55 shot of n2o. hes running a 65 shot now & an FC thottle body.

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
My latest dyno sheet is in my signature (122.5 WHP 137.1 ft/lb WTQ) and the fastest I've been down the 1/4 so far is a 16.2 @ 84.68MPH /w a 2.4 60'. My list of modifications is in my ROTM Showcase if you're interested.

I will be very soon getting a Ford Racing Cylinder Head /w 10.6:1 Compression and along with that I'm going to further tune the engine. I'm always glad to see more ATX'ers out there representing their ride [thumb]

Cheers!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Congrats to all with the ATX! Be proud! The ATX is great! I have dynoed at 125 Whp and 119 Wtq. I have not been to the track yet because my Project is not complete. My #'s would have been better but I lowered my compression. Getting ready to go turbo. I am expecting to be around 225+ Whp with the turbo. I am pround of my atx. The Mtx is not that much faster than the atx. The mtx allows you to control the shifts and rev the engine. With a little tranny work the atx will give the mtx alot of trouble. ATX YEAH!

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
with my mods (on my profile) i made 115.x whp and 114 wtq
and that was without the ECU...
i should have around 118 now with the ecu...

haven't dyno ir yet after the ECU...

·
Registered
479 Posts
I don’t even try to compare autos to sticks. IMO, if you love driving automatics...there is not another car in this class whether it’s a honda, Toyota or other that will run with it, with the bolt-ons these guys are pretty fast.
I will be on the dyno as soon as i finish doing all my mods.
Right now: To keep CARB legal in CA, Borla 2.5 w/Trubenz 2.5 flex to a JBA shorty, Iceman CAI, 65mm TB, FS UDP, XCAL tuned. Going in: FR head w/Crower springs & retainers, Crower Stage 2 cams, FC cam gears, 2000 ported manifold & NX kit w/remote opener & window switich to stop the spray just prior to shift point, & down to Disneyland to see Randy.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
i must add...
i dint had the UDP either...
so maybe 119 are reasonable...
there was a guy here that had 128 with FR stage 2 cams

·
Registered
813 Posts
Here's the dyno:

Here's the motor:

Mods are in the signature. You can also click on the link in my sig to see a complete list of mods on the car.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
your engine looks just like mine...BUT cleaner !

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
osiris, i wonder what those parts and dyno #'s would get you in the 1/4.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts