Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, if you are really interested in forming this focus club, than i need to know for sure, because it did not work before cause nobody was committed in hanging out. we will show up up to mcallen and nobogy else would. i don't have the time to be going back and forth with no one showing. i like the name and decal but we need to be serious about this. we need to get together so we can talk about all this and see where we stand. as of right now joel, you do have 2 focuses ready for commitment(red st and silver zx3) you guys have nice cars and today i saw ur front bumper and it looks sweet[thumb]

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey well we will be getting together on Thursday at Nolana! Things have just been reall crazy lately with school and all and the baby on the way so you know how all that goes!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey joel, we are going this thursday to meet up, also with other focuses which i think you know, but lets all get together alright[thumb]

·
Registered
420 Posts
cool around what time? 9:30? 9:45? and where do you want to meet at?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hey guys well if im sure everyone is talking about gettin together with STF well everybody is welcome Team Foci-Tech come on down maybe we can join and form one big as* team well if everyone is serious as SRFOCUS said we are getting together THurs. at 8:00pm at the carwash across the street from Mchi bulldog track on 23rd and la vista ! Hey SRFOcus if you got any ?s or need any directions give me a call or since i live in pharr i could meet you like in Alamo ? at Peter Piper well the deal is we all wanna meet at the carwash make the cars BLING !!! then show up to the movie theather as 1 big as* crew everyone down for that??? Again 23RD N LA VISTA across the street from the bulldogs track at 8:00pm ??? if evrything goes right there should be at least 8 or 10 of us

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know where that carwash is and that is cool, we'll be there[thumb]

·
Registered
420 Posts
count me in too! i will be there as soon as i get out of work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts