Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets do something, a fall g2g. Any ideas? Location? dates?

·
Registered
389 Posts
That big parking lot behind COSI, with the little fountains? We cruised there after a 3 meet at Highbanks (some Foci were there at the same time, same parking lot). Although, since it's in town, you can't really cause a lot of commotion... [deviltail]

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I would be up for something....I will put the event at Kilkare out there as a g2g. WQe could meet up crusie there together and hang out all day and enjoy some racing and drifting. GIve you a chance to run your Foci down the 1/4" should you be inclined.

www.streetlifetour.com

These are really cool events so even if we decide on a later meet I would suggest coming out to this. A lot of fun!!!

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
Highbanks is usually the central point for Ohio. I'm down for where ever. As long as i can afford it and it's not on weekend to where i'm on call, i'm down. Kilkare is about 3 hours away from me so i doubt i'll be going to that [;)] Besides who lives their lives a 1/4 mile at a time anywayz

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
We could all just get drunk at my house and pass out ........

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
We could all just get drunk at my house and pass out ........
For some reason I don't like that idea.....passed out people at your house and you wondering around with the gf out of town!!! Bad idea!

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'm up for whatever, as long as I have the time. Unfortunately, I'm pretty much booked until Nov. 8th.[xx(]

·
Registered
900 Posts
place and time and i will be there [thumb]

·
Registered
755 Posts
Im always up for a G2G. Just seems no ones intrested now.

·
暗炎
1,925 Posts
Most of the other G2G's were on Sundays, but I'd be down for a Saturday or Sunday.
I'd say lets get this done soon because it's gonna start getting cold, but not so soon that no one has time to plan ahead.

I'd say November 1st or 2nd would be too soon.
So how about the 8th, 9th, 15th or 16th of November?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Id be up for the 15th or 16th of November. Somwhere in CBus would probably bring out the most ppl, but Im not real familiar with the area.

·
Registered
755 Posts
well, is there many places that dont require composure? LOL.
My parents house would be perfect, but its in Lucasville, OH. about 1.5hrs south of CBUS right down 23.
We could always go bug John, and there would be no need for composure. LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts