Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well got the first design of the logo back to day........I like it........Only thing I might change is the "Car Club" at the bottom.......Not exactly what we discussed but I told them to see what they could come up with.......Let me know what you guys think

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Oh that's pretty neat. I agree about changing the 'Car club' at the bottom. It doesn't look right. But that is a good design[thumb]

Also, how big is it?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can pick the size, prob going with something like a 4x8.......just leave it FF or add a line under it????

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Maybe you could put Focus Club instead of Car Club?

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
4x8 sounds a wee bit big. Could it be a hair smaller and still be legible?
Carol likes the typrface, but not the " car club" at the bottom. Just have it say fully focused IMO. We like the way the color change accents the word focus, nice.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nah, I want one that is 12' X 14' so I can put it on the side of my car[:D]

Also, what color is it gonna be? The color pictured? Or can we choose?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Oh no. Forget I said that then. I know how wicked you are, Mr. Tirefly Man...................

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll see what they say about the size and go out and measure my FF decal to see how bib it was........I was going with silver(to make it easy), but if anyone wants to get a custom color let me know(I was going to have a blue one made for my car).........Also, anyone how has stumbled accross this thrad and was interested in join up, please let us know.......

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Obviously some people were or it wouldn't have so many views. Quit looking and join[;)]

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
3x6 or 3x8 would be fine, If "car club" wasn't on there it would be slightly thinner, I just like them thin so they lay well in the edge of the glass.

Who would drive 3 hours out of the way just to put tire flies on someones car??? Who is that sick?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
kenpokid said:
What states are included in Fully Focused?
All the Mid-Atlantic states.

I'm gonna have to say we could do 3 X 8?

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I want a red one PLEASE [:D] See, I am being nice.

Not sure if the ricer, I mean Aaron wants one.

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
...LOL...Silver and blue if possible says Carol...letters in silver , circle in blue...she's picky...if not possible, I'll take whatever you got!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
viney266 said:
...LOL...Silver and blue if possible says Carol...letters in silver , circle in blue...she's picky...if not possible, I'll take whatever you got!

That sounds good.....Ash, do you want yours silver and red?????

1 - 20 of 36 Posts