Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALL of the childish bickering on here is going to stop. This forum is here for information not for carrying out childish attacks on one another.

If you have a problem with someone take it to PM and STOP argueing with people just because you dont like them.... this goes for everyone INCLUDING Tom... I am not going to be biased in this.

Stupid stuff like argueing about turbo brands (Tom) and Air Fule Ratio's (Fonz) is not going to be tolerated.... people that egg on these types of rediculous arguement will be infracted as well.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Thank you John! While it's good to have people voice their opinions, the needless bickering and personal attacks have gotten out of hand, turning what could be a 2-3 page informative thread to a 14 page flame fest that you have to pick through for any info relating to the topic!

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
Thankyou and sorry I know it was kinda me in the one thread. I was tired when reading and got annoyed.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
I agree..... I know there was something I read a while back that was like 23 pages or something, and half of it was arguing.... and I do believe it was about FI......

(lol are the majority of FI's really SVT? it's kinda scarin me [hihi])

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
I agree..... I know there was something I read a while back that was like 23 pages or something, and half of it was arguing.... and I do believe it was about FI......

(lol are the majority of FI's really SVT? it's kinda scarin me [hihi])
No! There are definitely more boosted non-SVT Zetec, out there owing to the fact SVT are more rare. That being said the SVT is a good platform to boost and handles excellently so a lot of us try to squeeze more power out.

·
Registered
672 Posts
ALL of the childish bickering on here is going to stop. This forum is here for information not for carrying out childish attacks on one another.

If you have a problem with someone take it to PM and STOP argueing with people just because you dont like them.... this goes for everyone INCLUDING Tom... I am not going to be biased in this.

Stupid stuff like argueing about turbo brands (Tom) and Air Fule Ratio's (Fonz) is not going to be tolerated.... people that egg on these types of rediculous arguement will be infracted as well.
Well said I take fully responsible for my actions and will do what I can to stop the entire BS that is going on. I am sorry everyone for wasting the space on the site. This is not like me at all. Let us please keep things moving. [ffrocks]

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Thank you!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
im sorry about all that. im just tired of people bullying other people around and being jerks and no one saying anything about it or having the balls to stand up to them.

ill stop, but the mods i hope will make sure there isnt any more attacks like there have been. or i can promise you, there will be arguements again.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
how is it considered balls when the most someone can do is type some curse words at you. lol

i think that whoever you are protecting will be ok. sorry man, had to say it lol

·
Max8
2,858 Posts

I hate you 03orangeSVT! you can now go to hell and tell the devil to stop fooling around. I'll keep arquing as much as I want and as much as I can, if I get suspended, I'll come back with more fury. If I get banned, I'll open a new account. As a matter of fact, I'll start by arguing that this thread is a waste of cyberspace... So take that 03orangeSVT[nutkick]

[joke] j/k j/k sorry, I just had to[hihi]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thank goodness...Thanks you mods!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Well said, orange.
I, as well, would like to apologize for any if ever resposible for any of these actions, and will continue to support the end of this BS!!
Rich

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thanks man. It's nice to just read facts, if it's a disagreement that needs public viewing then a SPO style sub forum may help restrict the arguments to one area on the site. Better than having it littered all over the place.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
No! There are definitely more boosted non-SVT Zetec, out there owing to the fact SVT are more rare. That being said the SVT is a good platform to boost and handles excellently so a lot of us try to squeeze more power out.
lol........I know there's not [hihi] to be perfectly honest, I just said that because the majority of posters in this thread, which is in the FI chat, are SVT pplz [:D] so I just couldn't help my self, lol sorry......

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Ill say im sorry about the stuff i said in the "What size turbo thread" ill pm next time. and this forum is very helpfull thaniks John :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts