Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna try and get as many local foci together as possible. im trying to get something started for this area and would LOVE it if i could get as many people together as i can. i know its the start of the holiday season so, im thinking of doin something after the new year. that should give us plenty of time to get things sorted out. was thinking for now a meet spot could be mount trashmore as, most everyone knows where its at. so please, if everyone in the area (i know theres a few of us around), could TRY and make it, that would be awesome. and if u have some focus friends that arent on the forums, please tell them about it. so lets try and get a date set!!

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome! come on peeps, i know ya'll are around lurking!! now is the time to STOP lurking and become active!! lets get a focus group goin on here in the 757. have big things planned, and even a dyno day lined up in march,if theres enough interest.

·
Registered
446 Posts
see ya need to hook up other areas as well get more ppl in for it. i live about 4 hrs away, i believe. woodbridge area and i know theres 3-4 others in the woodbridge boredom thread that may be intrested.

·
12 years strong
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i mean ive seen quite a few local owners on here. dunno why they arent posting...maybe cause of the holidays??? im glad people outside the area are interested. like i posted earlier, if i can get enough people, i can get a dyno day set up for people who would like to know what they are putting down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts