Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All I need is your VIN number, Year, Model(3,5 door) and of course Build Number along with your email address.

I will send you a high resolution .jpg picture file so you can print it up yourself or take it to Kinkos and have it professionally printed on stock card or thick paper. The certificates come to just under 5mb and are 2400x1840 resolution and I saved them as progressive with 5 scans. Really nice outcome and all the fine detail is there. I'm offering this service FREE for fellow FocusFanatics.com SVT owners. Just leave me good Rep or a million dollars, which ever is easier [;)]

Click Images for better view

I will watermark all certificates with "Reproduction - This is not an original SVT Build Certificate." at the bottom as so no one will be fooled that these are real. I'm doing this service for free for SVT owners and don't want any legal problems for myself or this site.

If you want a real authentic certificate, Please contact Ford at 1-800-FORD-SVT and provide them the required information.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seems a bit sneaky sneaky... but I see where you're coming from. Are you just 'Shopping it?
I sure am and it's high resolution too [;)] The one I posted is a low-res version that I just had on my PB album from a while ago. If you have an original, there are lots of fine lines and designs that won't show up on a low-scan copy. Only thing you won't have is the watermarked paper.

This way here you can print your own up if you have a high resolution printer.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Awesome, great thing your doing for fellow SVT owners thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I send you a pm requesting my build certificate and i am still waiting to hear back from you did you get my pm?

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the delay. Took me a while to compose a template so it'll be easier for me in the future to create more of these. They are all being sent out as I'm typing this. They come to just under 5mb and are 2400x1840 resoultion and I saved them as progressive - 5 scans. Really nice outcome.

I updated the OP with why I went high resolution as there are very tiny lines/design printed on the paper.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Awesome idea! I'm going to call and get my build number on Monday (something i've been meaning to get anyhow), and will be pm'ing you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Send a message hope your help

Thanks

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
esele pinchi master!!! aki te keria ber cabron!
[nono]

My girlfriend just translated that for me!

LOL

Anyways Master, I'll need your year too so I can get that certificate mailed out to you.

Reactions: dmeray1

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
All I need is your VIN number, Year, Model(3,5 door) and of course Build Number along with your email address.

I will send you a high resolution .jpg picture file so you can print it up yourself or take it to Kinkos and have it professionally printed on stock card or thick paper. The certificates come to just under 5mb and are 2400x1840 resolution and I saved them as progressive with 5 scans. Really nice outcome and all the fine detail is there. I'm offering this service FREE for fellow FocusFanatics.com SVT owners. Just leave me good Rep or a million dollars, which ever is easier [;)]

Click Images for better view

I will watermark all certificates with "Reproduction - This is not an original SVT Build Certificate." at the bottom as so no one will be fooled that these are real. I'm doing this service for free for SVT owners and don't want any legal problems for myself or this site.

If you want a real authentic certificate, Please contact Ford at 1-800-FORD-SVT and provide them the required information.
THANKS!!! I got it and printed it...looks great.

Dan

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great man. Hope you display it proudly!

Has anyone purchased one directly from fordracing yet? I'd like to know if they are still printing on that fancy watermarked paper. You can actually feel the textured pattern that is in the second close-up picture.

I just like to know if you're paying $40 for a piece of typewriting paper or the real thing.

Oh Master, I will contact ford tomorrow for your build # and and email the certificate to you.

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
hey dude, lol, can you help me too?, i will pm you tomorrow, i have the info of my car although i dont have the .jpg :p

·
Registered
78 Posts
How do I get the build number? Isn't that the last numbers of the Vin?[dunno]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
fastfret7 said:
How do I get the build number? Isn't that the last numbers of the Vin?[dunno]
Call 1-800-FORD-SVT and press 1. Ask for your SVT build # and the guy will ask you for the last 6 digits of your VIN number. 10 seconds later, the guy will give you your build # and what ever else data you want on the car!

Wow I just did that for Master and I couldn't believe how easy that was. I asked him if there was a public website where we could enter the data ourselves but he said he didn't know, I think they guard that info like Fort Knox! [hihi]

Will get that certificate emailed out to you Master in 1 minute. [thumb]

1 - 20 of 45 Posts