Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the proposed meet on Sept 9th, I am going to have a meet here in Greensboro.. because I got some complains from people who owns a focus cars that we dont have meet in the Triad area. I was like OK, fine.. we are going to set up a meet in the middle of the state. We already had meets in Charlotte and Raleigh, now it's Triad's turn.

Here is the proposed plan:
We meet in Four Seasons Mall in greensboro, nc... they have a huge parking lot where all focus cars can park... plus it will attract people.. haha..

then we will cruise down the Main Street (U S 311) in High Point, they have a street car thing going on.. We need to show them that there are FOCUS cars around the state. There, we had like 4 Focus cars diving around.. What do u think.. Are you all down with me? If yes, LET's DO IT! :)

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah 9th is still on, as well as the 23rd... get that day off, u have 2 weeks, dude! haa

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet! I am still waiting on mine.. I ordered it the recent Monday

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone is still interested in going ot Greensboro next Sat.. let me know...

·
1fastfocus05
1,592 Posts
if i can get my interior piece and get it painted by then then i will show,,im not far from greensboro...PM me if anyone knows where i can get this dash piece quickly its the part of the trim that goes around the radio and heater controls in an 05 model,,thanks

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
05zx4st, It's the same thing.. first, we meet at Greensboro, then we cruise to High Point :)

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow finally i got to hear from ppl that knows the main street area.. i will be there this coming saturday (after the meet at Charlotte this weekend)

·
Registered
17 Posts
i was going to go to charlette but there is a car show in greensboro this weekend.. anyone interested in going? i'll get all the info tonight.. dyn6189 is my aim name.. hit me up..

·
Registered
725 Posts
when is the next meeting i would like too meet up with you guys i'am in high point very friday and saturday just give me a call at 336 688 7704 or leave a message thanks going too deal's gap this coming weekend about 20 people are going oct 14 and 15 it will be fun talk too you guys soon.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mt text number is 336-255-2324 if you want to meet up.

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will be there on saturday.. my best friend will be, as well as GunMetalFocus.. we tend to park by Staples store across BoJo's on Main

·
Deaf Focus Fanatic
2,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what happened to ur car, 05zx4st?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts