Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold teh 4runner as a trade in on my Mazdaspeed Miata which has already made a mid-atlantic memory with me and ken boosting it and the intake pipe blowing off teh manifold

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can now lols at all ya'll for having FAIL WHEEL DRIVE

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Excuse me?!?...all of us???

You know what happened, Ian boosted the new miata and BYAH, chopped that charge pipe in half!!!

Seriously, congrats on a GREAT car !!! I loved that thing. Careful with the rwd IN THE RAIN AND WET Damned caps lock.

·
Registered
0 Posts
The rear wheel drive was fun in the rain, I think the top down and Ian's incident added to the chillness of the Miata. Nice car bra, I'm kinda kicking myself for not buying the one I was looking at last year before I bought the '07.

When we pulled over in a shopping center to look at it I almost wanted to say "I see a cool air intake. Its got a Nos fogger system and a T4 turbo, Dominic. I see an AIC controller. It has direct-port nitrous injection..." But it was a new car so watching Ian freak for a minute was kinda funny.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^LOL. Congrats Ian!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
We need to do a F & F marathon one night.

Then go out and race everything we see cause we will know it all.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
why don't you go butta their bread

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I think Ian wants to butter your bread, Aaron.

And we have all of them too. Go figure. [rofl]

·
Fords suck
4,412 Posts
Congrats on the Miata, Ian. Does Bill even has his anymore? I haven't seen it in forever if he does, lol.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts